Gated Communities & Large Apartment complexes.
Eliminate costs associated with existing access control devices (FOBs, Remotes, Windshield- Tags, Magnetic or Barcode cards, Keypads, Etc.
These costs consist of:
1. Deposits management
2. Repair/ replacement
3. Tracking serial numbers
4. Responding (verbally or in writing) to
residents complaints (associated with failing,
malfunctioning or lost/stolen devices)
5. Duplicating or re-ordering replacements
6. Maintaining/ managing inventories
7. Dealing with illegal copies
8. Charging Residents for replacements
9. Losing security integrity due to illegal
duplications and/or theft and/or PIN
numbers that were passed to friends
10. Keypad, FOB, Card readers maintenance and
IntelliGATE Business model:
1. IntelliGATE is not sold. There is a $0.00 up-
2. Customer will be charged a small recurring
monthly fee based on number of units/homes in the complex.
1,000 home Gated Community.
$3.00 charge per home per month (or 10 Cents per day) regardless of how
many drivers are at each home.
If the home includes 3 drivers, the
individual's daily cost becomes 3.3 Cents.
WHAT is INCLUDED:
3. Installation (including travel & material)
8. Upgrades (when technology changes)
9. Initial programming (loading all residents info.
to the controller from an excel document to be
provided by the HOA).
WHAT is NOT INCLUDED:
1. A working SIM card (that will be provided by
the HOA or management company)
2. Any repair due to abuse, mishandling, or
physical damage to the equipment (example: A
vehicle bumps and damages the gate's motor
housing where the controller is installed).